Covid 19 WBPC cruise

riiiight
I'm not active either in the 3 other group pages from previous cruises at all and I'm not removed from those.
Weird but oh well.

The admins on that group clearly posted what they planned to do and who would be affected.

I never joined the FB group but I wished I had when I saw the cool shirts you guys had on the cruise!

I made the mistake of not ordering them and regretted it too once I saw them.

On 3/1 on the Wonder I asked Captain Henry if he was taking the Wonder to Hawaii, and he said,"No", he was going home after the Panama Canal cruise. I wonder if he is stuck on the ship, or if he got to go home?

On 3/1 on the Wonder I asked Captain Henry if he was taking the Wonder to Hawaii, and he said,"No", he was going home after the Panama Canal cruise. I wonder if he is stuck on the ship, or if he got to go home?
Someone in our cruise group was on their flight home with him. I don’t remember who they said is captain now though.

Someone in our cruise group was on their flight home with him. I don’t remember who they said is captain now though.
Oh, thanks. I think he may have said Captain Andy was replacing him but I'm not sure.

My husband and I disembarked at the same time as Captain Henry. We were waiting at the base of the elevator when he exited the ship where luggage was being removed. He was definitely on his way home. He said he lived in Celebration, FL.

My husband and I disembarked at the same time as Captain Henry. We were waiting at the base of the elevator when he exited the ship where luggage was being removed. He was definitely on his way home. He said he lived in Celebration, FL.
Poor guy. Now he goes from a ship to a smaller quarantine area of his house most likely.

Poor guy. Now he goes from a ship to a smaller quarantine area of his house most likely.

He lives in Celebration, FL... (if you're not familiar with it, do a search on Google and look at the images) he'll have plenty of space and beautiful weather.
I'm a teacher in Florida (no rich partner), and I live in a large home with a pool out back and plenty of land to walk around. We live in the best scenario you can get during a pandemic.

He lives in Celebration, FL... (if you're not familiar with it, do a search on Google and look at the images) he'll have plenty of space and beautiful weather.
I'm a teacher in Florida (no rich partner), and I live in a large home with a pool out back and plenty of land to walk around. We live in the best scenario you can get during a pandemic.
You guys must have it better than Wisconsin. I’m currently in 37° weather sitting out in my car while the dog is inside the vet office because I can’t go in with the dog. She has a spot on her leg which I anticipate to be her third round of cancer. Kind of a small town for me pizza, McDonald’s and Chinese food. It’s nice that you guys could at least get outside!

You guys must have it better than Wisconsin. I’m currently in 37° weather sitting out in my car while the dog is inside the vet office because I can’t go in with the dog. She has a spot on her leg which I anticipate to be her third round of cancer. Kind of a small town for me pizza, McDonald’s and Chinese food. It’s nice that you guys could at least get outside!
Today has been wet and cloudy (the first day like that in a long time). Tomorrow it will be 84° and sunny, just like yesterday.

So sorry to hear about your dog, glad to hear you were able to get him/her to a vet. Our's are all closed(Ohio). We are in mid 40s today. My SIL is in MN and had snow for Easter. We also live in a small town, only 3 grocery stores, no Costco or anything. Haven't left my house/yard for nearly 5 weeks. My dh is an essential worker so he's been going to store for us. I told him to stop and I'll order from grocery store and go pick it up. They will put the groceries in my trunk, but I'm so excited to just get to drive somewhere and see someone(from a distance)besides my dh/dd, lol!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter