CpnJack's group logo company! I'll make you one for FREE!

Cpt.JackSpearow

When Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures A
Yes I will make you a logo for your very own just like I have my silly little one!
10xhydv.jpg

Just tell me what kind of pics you want, what background color, and what you want me to put in it!

I like the idea Captain :). I'll have one with my picture, green background, and me doing pirate costume spell thing lol :).

could u make one with my face winking and a badge that says ' Miss.Tilly ' background silver. put in writing ' official advice columnist of DIS '. thanks!

hi can you make me one with a girl in pirate hat pink backround and a bage that has a cow one it and says under it in big letters moo member

Can you make a girl with a mickey hat on gold that says golden mickey lover

Need help? Just ask :) I'll be glad to, I could probably make one in five minutes :)

milkabum said:
Need help? Just ask :) I'll be glad to, I could probably make one in five minutes :)

could u make me one with a roller coaster in the background and in writing:
"Pro Coaster-Tester. Making Rides Safe One Coaster At A Time"

and a picture of me? (greencoolcat if u need to find me in VMK)

I'm not sure if he wants help. I think that a real photo and a VMK picture would go over the byte limit by a long shot.

no no no not me and my vmk pic. just myy vmk pic. bc i cant post any kind of pic on the computer. my laptop is weird @_@
sorry if i confuzzled u there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter