Cranberry sauce from liberty tree tavern

cruisnfamily

DIS Veteran
I'm hoping somebody from these boards can help me out as we have googled with no luck.

We recently ate at the liberty tree tavern for the first time and my husband is absolutely in love with the cranberry sauce they make there. Where can we find a recipe to recreate this fabulous dish? Any thoughts?

have you tried writing to Disney parks or food? We once wanted the recipe for a drink at the BC pool, we wrote to the resort who forwarded it on to the bar and they emailed me the recipe.

have you tried writing to Disney parks or food? We once wanted the recipe for a drink at the BC pool, we wrote to the resort who forwarded it on to the bar and they emailed me the recipe.
Great idea! I will try it! Does anybody know what email address I should use?

Liberty Tree Tavern Cranberry Relish

12 oz. Frozen Cranberries (1 bag)
12 oz. Orange Marmalade
1 tspn Cinnamon
¾ cup Brown Sugar
To Taste Kosher Salt
To Taste Black Pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION: Thaw frozen cranberries in large mixing bowl. Once thawed, combine remaining ingredients in bowl and rough chop with large stick blender. Consistency should still have small chunks of cranberries and not be completely smooth. Taste for seasoning and refrigerate

12 oz. Frozen Cranberries (1 bag)
12 oz. Orange Marmalade
1 tspn Cinnamon
¾ cup Brown Sugar
To Taste Kosher Salt
To Taste Black Pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION: Thaw frozen cranberries in large mixing bowl. Once thawed, combine remaining ingredients in bowl and rough chop with large stick blender. Consistency should still have small chunks of cranberries and not be completely smooth. Taste for seasoning and refrigerate
Thank you thank you!!!

Thank you thank you!!!
You're welcome! I don't know if it's the correct recipe, but that's what I found, and I've made similar and it was delicious. I haven't eaten at LTT since 1981, and I couldn't have cared any less about cranberry sauce back then. ;) (Although I do remember apple butter from there, and I loved it.)

Liberty Tree Tavern Cranberry Orange Relish
Ingredients
1 Qt frozen cranberries
1/4 cup orange marmalade
1/4 cup orange juice
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp chili powder
2 cups granulated sugar (I usually cut it down to a cup)
To taste curry powder
To taste salt and pepper

Method
1. Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor
2.rough chop until desired consistency
3. Allow at least one hour for all the flavors to merge
4. Season to taste.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter