Cross-stitch kits at yard sale

Honeybehr1

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>Hey I was a newlywe
Due to severe tendinitis in my thumb, I am unable to cross stitch anymore, so I have decided to put it in my yard sale coming up in a couple of weeks. How much should I sell kits that are sealed vs. ones that are opened. I have alot of books as well. The kits are mostly baby and Disney. i have some aida cloth as well. And tons of thread

any thoughts would be great

I hope you don't live anywhere near Forest Hills, New York because it would be too tempting.

I would put $5 on the sealed kits, and $3 on the open kits. Books, $1 each.

I don't know if that's too low because I've never had a garage sale.

LOL I live in RI - kind of a long ride.

I have 5 or 6 kits and a bunch of charts that I had gotten copied at a cross stitch store of a bunch of Disney Characters.

Hi Honeyehr...I was wondering, have you tried a stitchers glove? I too use to get that pain in my thumb and wrist. But after I started using a stitcers glove it has gone away and I can now stitch like I want. (I hate to see you give up the wonderful art!)

I havent tried one yet.
I am not finding it as relaxing to CS as I once did. I would rather scrap. So I am not overly concerned about selling it. I have kept a couple of projects that I have been working on for about 10 years now :rotfl:
I really wanted to do a blanket for my Goddaughter but its not going to happen. I have to limit the amount of time on the computer as well because after a while my thumb hurts from the space bar. Not fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter