Cross stitch Letters (Pattern)?

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi. Its me again. Where can I find a good size of pattern of the alphabet for my pillows (from my other thread).

My local library has magazines and books with alphabet cross stitch patterns. I always go there when I'm looking for variety. The patterns are free and I don't have to store them.

PC Stitch is a program for your computer that allows you to choose a font, type in your message and it charts the words in the font you chose. I've used it before and I was pleased with the results.

MerryPoppins said:
PC Stitch is a program for your computer that allows you to choose a font, type in your message and it charts the words in the font you chose. I've used it before and I was pleased with the results.

Where did you find this program? This sounds like something I could really use. I just bought a new Disney cross-stitch book and would love to personalize some things. Could turn into a little side business for me too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter