Cross Stitching Help Please

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
I had started a thread on here before and can't find it, when we go down for our next trip, I really want to take pieces of aida cloth and have the characters sign them and then cross stitch over the signatures, I thought it would be something different and good keepsake, has anyone ever done this? If so how did it turn out. Also was wondering what you all thought might be the best thing to have them sign the aida cloth with? All your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.:)

What a great idea you have!! I look forward to seeing if others have any advise on what to use to have them sign in. Are you going to make this into framed pieces, pillows or what ideas do you have?

What a great idea you have!! I look forward to seeing if others have any advise on what to use to have them sign in. Are you going to make this into framed pieces, pillows or what ideas do you have?

Yes, I was just going to frame the autographs along with a photo, thought it would be a really cute idea, sure am hoping for some input. Thanks.:)

use a permanant marker like a sharpie...

And then DON'T WASH IT!!!

It's like overdyes... you don't want to take the chance that it will run...

Think of that with colors of fabric too...

Good luck..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter