Crowd levels -early Nov and early Dec?

Picabo

"Hi, my name is Picabo & I'm a Disboard-o-holic!!"
Can anyone tell me how the crowd levels are end end of Oct/early Nov vs the first 2 wks in Dec? In the past I've gone the week after Thankgiving and the parks were dead.....no need for fastpasses,etc. But last time I was there that time of year was in 2001. :confused3 And now it sounds like it may be more crowded. Would it be LESS crowded in late Oct or early Nov??

If you've been to Disney during that time (either time) in the past year or two, can you give me an idea of how long the wait for rides would be?? I'll be with 2 toddlers and an even less patient husband so am trying to figure out when is the best time to go to have the least amount of wait time! :confused:

THANKS!!!!

I went in 2003 and 2001 on the first week of Nov and it was really slow. Wait times were probably 30 mins for the most popular ones that normally do have long lines. The majority were no more than 10 mins of waiting.
The first week of November is still considered to be hurricane season, and is close enough to the most active part of the season to deter many tourists from coming. Also kids are in school during this time, usually for only about 2 months. I do suggest purchasing travel insurance in case that a storm does come towards FL when you planned to! :thumbsup2

My family and I last went to WDW in early November 2007. There were quite a few people (it was Jersey Week), but the the wait times for most of the rides weren't too bad. The longest we waited for anything was about 40 minutes. We used Fastpasses or the single riders line for many of the rides, so that helped a lot. This year we're planning to go during the first week of December. I've heard that the crowd level isn't too bad during that time of year and the Christmas decorations are all up. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter