Crowds during Gay Days

Shacka1

Hakuna Matata
Hi Everyone!!

I am looking at going the first week in June 2021 and I came across some info that Gay Days is that week. Are there certain days that it will be be happening at specific parks? I could try to plan around it that way if that's the case

Thanks for your help with planning! 😀

The Gay Days website will list the designated park days in their schedule. Generally speaking, there are no events in the parks on these days. Everyone just wears red shirts in celebration. If you're worried about crowds, the only day where you would really notice any increase is on the MK day. Other park days match the crowd levels at that time of year.

Also, might I recommend changing the title of the thread, perhaps something along the lines of "Avoiding 2021 Gay Days"? We are over a year away from the 2021 gay days, and the queer people of this forum might like to use the 2021 Gay Days title to actually plan for the event we are interested in attending.

The Gay Days website will list the designated park days in their schedule. Generally speaking, there are no events in the parks on these days. Everyone just wears red shirts in celebration. If you're worried about crowds, the only day where you would really notice any increase is on the MK day. Other park days match the crowd levels at that time of year.

Also, might I recommend changing the title of the thread, perhaps something along the lines of "Avoiding 2021 Gay Days"? We are over a year away from the 2021 gay days, and the queer people of this forum might like to use the 2021 Gay Days title to actually plan for the event we are interested in attending.
Thank you, seems like it won't have much of an effect in terms of crowds

We have been during that time of year and there was no difference in the crowd level IMO. Like the other poster said, they don't do any specific events and it is just couples and families enjoying the park like everyone else.
Thanks for the update 😀

Plus it sounds incredibly homophobic

Working in the parks at Disney for as long as I have, I never noticed any change in crowds during that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter