CRT and timing / location for fireworks

TeresaWen

DIS Veteran
I have a 5:30 ADR for CRT on a night when HEA is scheduled for 8:00 (Early March)

I am figuring around 90 minuets for dinner giving me an hour to scope out a good spot.

First question - does my timing make sense? Is 90 minutes pretty accurate?

Second question - where to watch. I am only interested in Fireworks. We had a great view in October. Castle projections were amazing but I missed some of the fireworks.

Thanks!

Including time to be seated and finished paying - yes, 90 minutes should be fine.

A bit further back from the 'hub' and on Main Street is 'best' fireworks viewing.

Thank you. I have been obsessively checking for a slightly later ADR but now I think I’ll stick with this. The date is perfect. The first full day of my 9 day birthday trip!

I have a 9:40 late dinner reservation at CRT. What time should I get to the castle, the fireworks are at 9:00... will it be easy to get to the castle in time after watching the fireworks?

I have a 9:40 late dinner reservation at CRT. What time should I get to the castle, the fireworks are at 9:00... will it be easy to get to the castle in time after watching the fireworks?

That should be fine. That’s one of the few places they don’t want you showing up early. They send you away until your ADR time.

To OP, I would stick with the time you've got. We once had a 7pm ADR for CRT and it took 30 min to be seated. We didn't get out until about 8:50pm.

CRT usually allows check in 15 min before your ADR time. With it being this close to fireworks, you may have to go the long way as the front center portion of the castle may still be closed off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!