• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CRT character meal, breakfast or dinner?

captJack88

A Buckeye in the land of wolverines
I'm planning a trip for my SIL, and she has her heart set on going to CRT for a character meal, so would you suggest breakfast or dinner? Are the other meals more bang for your buck, or is CRT worth the extra bucks? What time should they have their breakfast or dinner? I've never been to CRT, so I don't know what to tell them about it, but I know I'll get answers here! TIA

pirate:

CRT is only a character meal at breakfast. You MUST call at 6:58am (Florida time) exactly 90 days from the date you want to eat to have a chance at booking it.

1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian has a Cinderella dinner. It is much easier to get than CRT.

Check out www.allearsnet.com to view the menu's for the restaurants.

To get but something a family should experience in my opinion,it is Disney magic in my opinion.::yes:: :wave2:

:crazy: Ha I told you I didn't know anything about CRT. I guess I should've read deb's site a little closer, I just kinda glanced and saw some prices there. Oh well, thanks for this tips, I'll have to calculate exactly how many days she has left. 6:58 might be a problem, I'm at work by then! My SIL might have to take it upon herself if she wants it that bad! Thanks for the info. Is it just as hard to get PS just for dinner meals, or is that a little easier?

pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter