• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CRT for 8?

FreezinRafiki

Cold enough for ya?
Has anyone had luck getting an ADR at Cinderella's Royal Table for 8 people? The reservation website says our party may be seated at different tables - has this happened to anyone? Would I be better off calling?
We're going in early December and I was just curious about other people's experiences...
Thanks,

We are going with a party of 8 in April and I asked the CBO this very question since most of our ressies said that. She said that although they have to "cover" themselves and say this, it is extremely rare.

We had a few that said that last year and we were never separated. I think that the only place that this might happen is in very small restaurants like Kona Cafe where you might have to sit at 2 tables of 4 next to each other. The same goes for CRT.

I am just going with it and plan to make sure that we are seated together. Hopefully there won't be any issues.

There were 14 of us in December 2008 and we were all seated together (well at 4 tables of 4 in a row)

BUT, we were the very first lunch seating at 12:05. Our travel agent told us it would be a better guarantee with us sitting together if we were the first seating at the meal.

Good luck and have fun! We loved CRT. It was one of our favorite meals!

When we went for breakfast we had 7 people. At the time of booking I was told we might be at seperate tables. Really it was one long bench with 2 different tables, and chairs on the other side of the tables. We were right next to each other. All was well.

Have eaten there twice with a large group--11 last time. They always say you may be seated at separate table, but we were together both times. They may have been separate but they pushed them together. ;) I think they try to accommodate in most cases. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter