Cruise ADD on

Tozzie

DIS Veteran
I am booked on the Norway cruise and as many know as of now they don't have a cruise add on just the pre cruise. ABD told my travel agent that if there is enough interest in it they will add a Norway cruise add on so I am encouraging anyone who is on any of the Norway cruises and want a cruise add on to please contact ABD and tell them to add it I would be so happy if they did the cruise add on and I am sure others would too!!

I am booked on the Norway cruise and as many know as of now they don't have a cruise add on just the pre cruise. ABD told my travel agent that if there is enough interest in it they will add a Norway cruise add on so I am encouraging anyone who is on any of the Norway cruises and want a cruise add on to please contact ABD and tell them to add it I would be so happy if they did the cruise add on and I am sure others would too!!

I asked as well. I booked May 30th Baltic and the 6/6 Norway, so I am hoping to add the second ABD as well. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter