Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a video of the plexiglass ROTR vehicles...not very good if your in the 2nd row, lots of reflections and shaking ..very distracting.
Front row should be better but who knows ?
Well it would be because there is no plexiglass in front of you lol.

Nothing is safe. And I mean that seriously. Anything not running isn’t coming back soon. It really sucks.
I’ll remind everyone (perhaps not the most popular opinion here) that this is Disney’s choice. So when we all inevitably read the business/financial news articles that start with “Disney has been forced to let go of...,” remember that Disney has the agency to decide if/how many/where they’re going to lay-off Cast. Nobody’s forcing them to do this.

I’ll remind everyone (perhaps not the most popular opinion here) that this is Disney’s choice. So when we all inevitably read the business/financial news articles that start with “Disney has been forced to let go of...,” remember that Disney has the agency to decide if/how many/where they’re going to lay-off Cast. Nobody’s forcing them to do this.
A lack a revenue is forcing them to do this.

Bingo. They brought back Frozen sing a long of all things. They could’ve brought back FotLK, and Laugh Floor. This is to save money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter