Cruise from Dover - Airport?

We lived in London for 4 years. Gatwick is a much smaller airport and not very easy to transit in and out of.

I found Gatwick to be very easy. Depending on your USA city and airlines there are direct flights, and taking the Gatwick Express right to Victoria Station in London could not have been easier. The airport was easy to get around and the train area was right after we got our luggage and exited customs.

I found Gatwick to be very easy. Depending on your USA city and airlines there are direct flights, and taking the Gatwick Express right to Victoria Station in London could not have been easier. The airport was easy to get around and the train area was right after we got our luggage and exited customs.

The one thing I found out after the fact is there is some kind of fastpass option you can pay for to expedite the customs line. I forgot what it was called and how to get it. If anybody knows, could they post it here?

We are from the UK so didn't need to fly in, however, we live in the North so got a train down to london, got the tube to Victoria and stayed in the Doubletree there - rolled out of bed in the morning of the cruise and walked to the station, got the train to Dover Priory, where we had pre-booked a taxi to take us to the port. It was very easy and stress free. Victoria is a decent location to do some central sight seeing too. There was another British family on the train seats next to us who were going on the cruise - nice friendly way to start the holiday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!