Cruising Away from Cancer: March 2014 PTR

ZFamily5

DIS Veteran
Hi all! :)

We officially booked a cruise this morning and even though it's still more than eleven months away, I was too excited to wait! I hope you can all help me plan!

Who:
Me (16 now, 17 for the trip)
I am a Disney fanatic! My friends call me obsessed but I just can't get enough. When I'm not dreaming about Disney, I am a dancer, on the Speech team, a Mathlete and work for the high school theaters in our school district.

Thing2 (12 now, 13 for the trip)

Thing2 is one of my younger sisters. She is just as Disney loving as I am and loves looking at pictures to get excited. She is a very talented musician (please excuse my bragging!) and plays the piano, percussion in her school band as well as being in a choir outside of school and every play and musical her school puts on.

Thing3 (8 now, 9 for the trip)

Thing3 is my youngest sister. She, again, loves Disney as well, especially watching her favorite movies. She is also a competition dancer which takes up the majority of her free time.

Mom and Dad:
Mom and Dad, similar to the rest of us, love Disney. We've been to Disney World many times before but this is our first Disney cruise. They are probably most excited about getting to go to the beaches at the ports.

And the star of the show, Grandma:
My grandma (my dad's mom) was diagnosed with lymphoma in February after going to the doctor because she thought she'd pulled a muscle in her back. It was traumatic to say the least and she is going through chemo right now. My parents decided that we would take a trip to celebrate the end of chemo and my grandma chose a Disney cruise, which is how we ended up here!

What: A 7 night cruise on the Fantasy

When: March 22, 2014

Where: Eastern Caribbean

Why: To celebrate the end of chemo!

If you've made it this far, please drop in and say hello, I'd love to hear from you all! Thanks for reading! :)

Wonderful start to your report and I'll certainly be following the rest.

Best wishes to your grandmother and sending a prayer for remission for her. The cruise will be quite a celebration!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter