CS for Breakfast ? Any good places???

TooBoyz4us

DIS Veteran
While I know that breakfast is not the best use of a CS credit, if you were to use one for breakfast, where have you gotten the best deals?

We have a couple early TS dinners scheduled, so I am thinking that in order to spread our meals apart we should possibly eat a CS breakfast on those days.
We will be staying at CSR, so eating at the Pepper Market would be convienent, but I am willing to travel if there is a better breakfast deal. :teeth:

Personally, the teensy choices available for breakfast at CS aren't worth my CS credits. I'd much rather bring a case of muffins from Sam's to the hotel and then have a nice, early lunch at a CS place for $10-$15.

The other option you have now is to get a "snack" with your snack credits. You can get many different bakery items and even boxes of donuts, from what I read. That's what I'd do - you can even get them the night before at the park and bring them back to the hotel for the next day.

I will need some CS breakfast choices too. I know they are not the best use but they may be our only choices. We leave super early on our lst day and will have a CS credit left. Any other suggestions out there???

I had a great breakfast at the AK at a Tusker House near the entrance to the Kilamajaro Safari and it was very good. I had the Scrambled Eggs, with home fries, biscuit and choice of bacon or sausage $5.29 and OJ. If you have the CS credits and need to use them, that's what I did. I ate breakfast around 9:30 AM had a snack and then dinner at a TS.

Boardwalk bakery
Everything Pop Food Court
End Zone (All Star Sports)
Intermission (All Star Music)
World Premiere (All Star Movies)
Food and Fun Center (Contemporary)
Gasparilla Grill and Games (Grand Floridian)
Mara (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
Old Port Royale (Caribbean Beach Resort) - pretty good menu here (stuffed french toast, platters, etc).
Pepper Market (Coronado Springs) - another good menu here
Riverside Mill (Port Orleans Riverside)
Roaring Fork (Wilderness Lodge)
Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory (French Quarter)
Picabu (Dolphin)

Everything Pop was the only breakfast CS we did, but it was huge and would definitely recommend it. DH and I split 1 adult breakfast meal, and DS and DD slit their breakfast meal - very good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter