Current Airport/Flight Status

Dis703

DIS Veteran
Is there a one stop spot to find out about any changes in flights or airport closures, restrictions, etc. due to the coronavirus? I saw that Orlando has now had 4 TSA agents test positive, but I didn't see any restrictions imposed from it. Yet I saw that NY area airports did limit flights after they had positive cases.

I have a couple trips booked over the next 6 weeks and just wanted to keep track of the changes as they come. People have been talking about tons of cancellations, I'm curious if they are happening a ways out or the day of, what percentage of flights are still running, etc. I'm prepared for the likelihood it won't happen in the end, but still hoping for the best.

Anyone else travel lately without interruption?

I’d check with whatever airline you are flying. I’m not able to fly anytime soon. I’m literally not allowed to leave my house unless it’s for a life-saving reason per our governor.

I am usually the one the is "yeah travel" but I think we are going to be facing grounding flights in North America. I live in Canada and we have very few cases where I live but today our government said that we must self isolate if we leave our province.

I think we are facing lock downs in more states and provinces, across the board. Airport pictures I have seen are like ghost towns and many airlines have announced lay offs.

Here is the closest one stop check.
You can also check out this live air traffic tracker.

NY airspace was closed due to controllers at New York Center getting infected.

Las Vegas tower was/is closed but flights are still operating as LAS is now being utilized as an uncontrolled airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter