Current/Past Cast Members - I need your help!

JBird77

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! I am doing my 6th grade research project on the history of Walt Disney World. I am wondering if there are any current or past cast members who would be willing to answer some questions for my project. (We need to do a few interviews as part of it.) My mom has been a DIS member for a while so if you can help me, please respond and she will tell me! Thank you so much!

Hello everyone! I am doing my 6th grade research project on the history of Walt Disney World. I am wondering if there are any current or past cast members who would be willing to answer some questions for my project. (We need to do a few interviews as part of it.) My mom has been a DIS member for a while so if you can help me, please respond and she will tell me! Thank you so much!

I would be happy to help! I first worked at the Parks in 2016, and I'll be working there again in just a month.

Hi! I'm the OP's mom...thank you so much for helping her out! Could I possibly get your email address? She probably won't be ready to ask any questions for maybe a month or two. Thanks again!

Hi! I'm the OP's mom...thank you so much for helping her out! Could I possibly get your email address? She probably won't be ready to ask any questions for maybe a month or two. Thanks again!

Of course! I just PMed you!

I know this was posted on the college board, but if you need to interview anyone else I would be happy to help. I'm a current cast member, my daughter did a college program then stayed on for three years in attractions.My husband drove a tram for five years and another daughter works in a restaurant in a Disney park.

You are awesome! I am the OP's mom and i will let her know that you can help her out! Her questions won't be ready for about a month (I think). When she's ready, should she message you on here, or could we get your email? Thanks so much!

You are awesome! I am the OP's mom and i will let her know that you can help her out! Her questions won't be ready for about a month (I think). When she's ready, should she message you on here, or could we get your email? Thanks so much!
Have her email me. Maybe she'll be a cast member someday too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts