Dad/Daughter & Mom/Son Shirts

gigi1313

DIS Veteran
i found on Julia & Nick's mom's site the really cool "i've got the best daughter in the world" shirt design w/all the disney dads and their girls and was wondering if anyone had designed others to compliment those (i.e. "i've got the best dad in the world" [same dad/girls] or "i've got the best mom in the world" / "i've got the best son in the world") with the corresponding characters?

since dd is a real daddy's girl, and ds is all mine (LOL) it would be the perfect set for us...

thanks for all the great designs... i cannot wait to wear 'em! :)

I have a bunch that coordinate - I am not home right now but when I get there - I will show you what I have!!

man - there are hardly and mother son duos!!!

bestdadwithgirls.jpg

bestdaughter.jpg

bestmom.jpg

bestson.jpg

wow, thank you so much! i *love* them... unfortunately ds/8yo said it was too babyish and he would not wear it :( guess i'm glad i asked before i made the shirts... got any cooler or meaner moms/sons? (he's a big fan of the villains! LOL!) DRAT!! thank you again for indulging my requests! :)

julia is chomping at the bit to go see her cousins - so I can't alter this for you right now -

but I also have these
incrediblefatherdaughter.jpg

I can do the mom and son and alter the words for you

kate, i love the incredibles one... but i have to admit, i feel so greedy asking for so many designs! (that being said, could you alter the incredibles one for mom/son) thank you for indulging me...

i made the first 18 shirts (there are 8 of us!) tuesday night and they came out GREAT! esp the one you made w/the 8 different characters, each representing one member of our travelling party... i cannot wait 'til the kids open them on Christmas morning... and i will be sure to learn how to post pictures so i can share them :)

thank you again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter