Dad might have cancer again

abbylyra

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. Today I just found out that my father might have cancer for the third time. He’s managed to beat it the first two times, (stage IV Leukemia and non Hodgkin’s lymphoma). But he’s gotten really weak again and the doctors think they found something in his lungs, so he’s going in for an appointment tomorrow to find out. We have a trip to WDW scheduled for my birthday next February, but it’s hard knowing how much it takes out of him. Just knowing how tired he is and how much he hurts all the time makes me wish I could take it away from him even though I can’t. Sorry for the long post, and if it’s posted incorrectly or in the wrong spot please let me know. I’m new to the DISboards.

Sorry to hear it, what a terrible time for your family. Hope the results are better than you fear. Wishing you peace.

I’m so sorry reading this. I will think of you both tomorrow for the appointment with good thoughts and prayers. 🙏

Whenever you want to /can, please let us know how your Dad is. ❤️

Wishing the best for your father. Sending prayers to your family.

Hoping for the best for your Dad and your family! :littleangel: It sounds like your Dad is a very strong man..Hope that you can all take the Feb 2021 trip next year!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!