DansBride figured out how to post pictures !

DansBride2009

Mouseketeer
Hee. Now you are all in trouble.

Anyway: here's the scenario.

Guy and girl meet online, must talk daily to each other, get engaged on 1 year anniversary ! We actually weren't sure when the anniversary was, we figured sometime around October 14th - ish. Then we have two things to look forward to - Halloween and Anniversary ! Hee.

Anyway, I was finally ready to get married this year and so we started planning. I know this is really late because my wedding is in 12 days, but I can't stop thinking about it so I figured I'd use the energy to do this. Even though my apartment stuff is in my mom's house right now and I'm supposed to be helping her organize (sorry, mom).

I am a substitute teacher, and will be returning to get my second degree this fall so I can get a classroom, and he is an x ray tech. We met online at Match.com and have been together ever since !

Wedding details:

Colors - jade, eggplant, turquoise (though Alfred Angelo's messed up my bridesmaid's dress and I had to change to jade, but I like jade as well as turquoise ... )

Officiant: Reverend Jack Day

Date: September 27, 2009 1000 AM

Cast of Characters: harpist, Major Domo, Mickey, Donald, Pluto (does my grandpa count? LOL)

My grandpa is walking me down the aisle.

Dress: Alfred Angelo's 1205

I already posted my pics in the main forum but I guess I'll re post them here and then edit that post. So here are my first PJ planning pics.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLa...mail-_-site_share-_-core-_-view_photos_button

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter