Dapper Day 2019

maleficent55

DIS Veteran
Spring Dapper Day at Disneyland is April 13th & 14th next year. I received my email on Friday with hotel booking information and I was surprised to see that Paradise Pier was the only option for which to book.
I know at least for 2017 and 2018 the choice to book was between either the Disneyland Hotel or the Grand Californian.
Bookings requires a non-refundable first night payment so I figured I’d ask here to see if there were any others that saw the same thing?

To add, I did call the DLH directly but they don’t know, it’s just the conference line that can answer and they’re closed for the weekend.

Spring Dapper Day at Disneyland is April 13th & 14th next year. I received my email on Friday with hotel booking information and I was surprised to see that Paradise Pier was the only option for which to book.
I know at least for 2017 and 2018 the choice to book was between either the Disneyland Hotel or the Grand Californian.
Bookings requires a non-refundable first night payment so I figured I’d ask here to see if there were any others that saw the same thing?

To add, I did call the DLH directly but they don’t know, it’s just the conference line that can answer and they’re closed for the weekend.
I just went to the Dapper Day site and they have all 3 available on the online booking engine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!