Dark Side/Light side Belt for Kids on shopDisney in the Galaxy's Edge online shop sizing help!

ninafeliz

DIS Veteran
How is the sizing? They have no guidance online other than S/M and L/XL. No lengths, no suggested ages, nothing. I am buying for a 7 yr old and an almost 11 yr old (both boys). I am thinking S/M for the 7 yr old and L/XL for the 11 yr old (they are both on the taller and skinnier side, but nothing too extreme). I sized their robes up, so they don't outgrow them right away, but the belts would be less forgiving and I have no idea. Does anyone whose kids have these or who has compared them both in person have any advice or recommendations? I certainly don't want to buy 4 and return 2, since return shipping isn't free, and I couldn't have them actually try them on since they will be getting them from Santa. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter