Dates there, but not....

jberndt10

Mouseketeer
Just playing around looking for a studio, 10/8-13. i get no availability for entire stay. However when I look at the last minute vacations I should be able to get a studio at SSR. What gives? I’ve Also tried variations on the dates for example 3 nights with 2 nights etc without success.

Just playing around looking for a studio, 10/8-13. i get no availability for entire stay. However when I look at the last minute vacations I should be able to get a studio at SSR. What gives? I’ve Also tried variations on the dates for example 3 nights with 2 nights etc without success.
Last minute vacations are not real time.

I have never seen that list be even close for the WDW resorts, except when it shows the larger rooms like GV.

Sometimes, there is more and sometimes less, As mentioned, that is not a real time list and these days, things are changing quickly.

I find it to be useless and don't really understand the purpose of it being on the site. It's only updated once per week. The current list was last updated September 21st and availability is constantly changing.

That was from a moment in time. If it was still there to book you could have booked it. Availability really changes fast now - much more than in the past few years so keep checking periodically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter