New DCR cabins and email address?

mulan1

<font color=deeppink>Appreciates the OTHER 'prince
We're thinking of staying here in June, does any one have anymore information on the quality of the cabins. Are they all being refurbished? Or only some? I really wouldn't like to be put in an outdated old one, DH would never take us back to Disney if we were! Any more info would be great, this has been a very useful thread thanks to all who have posted here.

wow this is all the info i've been looking for, thanks everyone who's posted here. Can I just ask what is the email for DCR so I can request a tomahawk cabin? Thanks very much

Just wanted to ask if anyone has an email address for DCR.

Also have many of you had any success in getting requests as i wanted to request a cabin on the Tomahalk trail as i have read these are nearer to all the facilities.

I read somewhere that eventually, all the cabins will be refurbished. But for now, they're available at a premium. So if you book a premium cabin, you'll know that you're getting a new one.

I believe that all the new cabins have 2 bedrooms and are air conditioned.

They might give people free upgrades at reception if there are some vacant new cabins but I wouldn't rely on that.

You can read a bit more about the refurbished cabins here: http://www.dlrptoday.com/2010/01/28/davy-crockett-king-of-the-air-conditioned-frontier/

I don't believe the hotels have their own e-mail address. Try dlp.guest.communication@disney.com

thanks for that ^ when i've booked i will try emailing.

Also, at DCR do they come and tidy/replenish soaps/empty bins etc in your cabin like they would a hotel room?
Thanks

wow what a fantastic link, loads n loads of pics! I'm glad they let you choose a premium cabin, don't fancy any mould or falling off wall paper!

Just wanted to ask if anyone has an email address for DCR.

Also have many of you had any success in getting requests as i wanted to request a cabin on the Tomahalk trail as i have read these are nearer to all the facilities.

Didn't get tamahalk trail as requested but worth a try. #
We got the big bear trail so had to drive to shop, bar, pool etc.
We only went down once as only there for two days so not much time spent at the ranch.
Pool looked fab but didn't get chance to use.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter