Day at HKDL in Feb

peoplemover4ever

Earning My Ears
Late breaking decision to spend one day at HKDL first week in Feb on the way to KK, Malaysia. Yay, me! How would you spend a day? I have been to WDW twice and DL three times since 2010. Looking for your thoughts on some little special things not to miss.

The Lion King and Golden Mickey's Show are unique to HKDL (actually not sure if Lion King is at WDW) There new night parade looks fantastic and nothing like what DL or WDW have yet....if you are there at night it would be a must. You can catch the free shuttles and take a peak at the 2 hotels they are both beautiful, one has a garden maze on the water, and feature a restaurant that does Disney themed dim sum. There is also great Chinese food at the Plaza Inn on Main Street, something a little different to experience compared to the other parks. Check out Toy Story Land and the other new lands there that are unique to that park. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter