day one pin?

SplashLover93

Mouseketeer<br><font color=d36b9e> believe me i al
i have this that says day 1 what is that? i have no clue and really want to know lol

has been playing the game since DAY 1 even if you joined the last day of beta you still get "Day 1" recognition

when you click on your character and the screen pops up, there isn't a yellow circle with a 1 in it?

:confused3

Mal

LOL I was looking for an actual pin to put on - Not in the spot that I found it in ;)

You silly people...
This isn't a pin, but a badge. Like the "Born in Park" badge.
It would be really cool if it was a pin... it would be very shiny!

Haluci said:
This isn't a pin, but a badge. Like the "Born in Park" badge.
Of course, in-game, you can say neither badge (or born), so I end up calling it a an "Id thing" or "Create in park", which is kind of annoying.

believe it or not, I actually DIDN'T get one. I've been playing (on and off) until recently, but no badge for me :(

I haven't seen a CM. Do you click on everyone in the room when you enter the room to see who they are?

mtblujeans said:
I haven't seen a CM. Do you click on everyone in the room when you enter the room to see who they are?

That's what I do. All VMK CM's have their SN's preceded by "VMK_" and they have an orange mickey mouse badge.

You can alway use the in-game help button and "Call for help" -- however, I would not use this for reporting bugs. They've gotten rather annoyed lately about it's being used for that. Rather, the button is supposed to be for reporting inappropriate behaviors and safety issues, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter