DCA Food & Wine 2020 Festival Superthread - Read First Post for Updates - Updated with Full Menus

Fortunately I used most of my Sip & Savor pass, but I still have two unused tabs.

I don’t expect any kind of cash refund. But it would be nice if there is something I can exchange those unused tabs for once the park reopens, even if it’s just regular snacks like churros, pretzels, or popcorn.

Fortunately I used most of my Sip & Savor pass, but I still have two unused tabs.

I don’t expect any kind of cash refund. But it would be nice if there is something I can exchange those unused tabs for once the park reopens, even if it’s just regular snacks like churros, pretzels, or popcorn.

I have one whole unused Sip & Savor pass and one with 4 tabs left. My husband, daughter, and I had planned on being there this weekend to se them. 😢

We came home with 3 unused tabs. The day we had for doing the rest of the eating the booths were out of the things we wanted to try. We had hoped to use them on another day but it just didn't work out.

I really wanted to try the carne asada and fried guac.

Saw on Instagram. It says post-poned not cancelled. Maybe that gives hope that food and wine will come back but at a different time?
1D14AB84-35DA-49E7-839E-3E5D9F10E22F.png

Saw on Instagram. It says post-poned not cancelled. Maybe that gives hope that food and wine will come back but at a different time?
View attachment 482365

This announcement is about the postponement of a personal appearance of an artist during the currently suspended F & W Festival. I honestly don't believe that based on this announcement one should hope or assume that the F & W Festival is also just postponed to a future date.

Last edited:
View attachment 482365
As noted above this is an artist appearance. They can easily reschedule those and typically have them a few weeks a month even without food and wine. But I can see them potentially extending out the food booths being there once they reopen.

From this week's MP "DLR Update" (3/23-29/20):
Disney filed a permit with the city of Anaheim to allow them to keep the Food & Wine Festival Marketplace booths in use through September 7, 2020. We have no word from Disney about their plans, but an extended Food & Wine Festival would definitely help boost repeat attendance at Disney California Adventure, especially in conjunction with the opening of the Avengers Campus.

Update from this week's MP "DLR Update" (3?30?20):
Correction
Last week we reported that a Disney had filed for a permit with the City of Anaheim to allow them to keep the Food & Wine Festival Marketplace booths in use through September 7, 2020. We speculated that Disney might be planning to extend the Food & Wine Festival, which is scheduled to run through April 21 but has been cut short due to the COVID-19 closure.
Well, we were wrong. While Disney did file for an extension, it was just for one piece of equipment, not all of the Festival Marketplace booths as indicated on the permit. Disney has given no indication that they are looking to extend the Festival beyond April 21.
We apologize for getting your hopes up.

Correction
Last week we reported that a Disney had filed for a permit with the City of Anaheim to allow them to keep the Food & Wine Festival Marketplace booths in use through September 7, 2020. We speculated that Disney might be planning to extend the Food & Wine Festival, which is scheduled to run through April 21 but has been cut short due to the COVID-19 closure.
Well, we were wrong. While Disney did file for an extension, it was just for one piece of equipment, not all of the Festival Marketplace booths as indicated on the permit. Disney has given no indication that they are looking to extend the Festival beyond April 21.
:sad::sad::sad::sad:

No word yet about the sip & savor passes? I bought two and have a full one still and half of a second one. I hope they let us use them for something else. snack at the very least. Or refund full passes.

Correction
Thanks for the update.

That’s beyond disappointing 😢

I bought tickets for 2 wine seminars in the same transaction. The first seminar was to be this afternoon, I received an email from ShowClix around the time of the seminar my order had been refunded and the money for both seminars (because I did it one order) will be refunded to my credit card within 3 business days.

Was there any word on refunds for unused sip & savor passes??? Last time I called (months ago) they said they didn't have any information yet on that.

Was there any word on refunds for unused sip & savor passes??? Last time I called (months ago) they said they didn't have any information yet on that.
The latest news I saw (Gothic Rosie, last week) was that there has not been any update. We are still waiting to hear something about this, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!