DCL Beer Mug

Yes, but a better idea is to exchange the mugs for beer tokens so you don't have to lug the them back home and then back again. Last cruise, we forgot our tokens at home, though, so ended up purchasing mugs again and now have souvenirs at home!

Yup. Using your mug from another ship is all good. I would choose to buy another and start a collection. One from every ship. (Probably why I have so many mugs from so many continents)

I've been wondering this for some time now: is there a plastic version of the mug as well, for the pools?

I didn't know you could keep the chip for your next cruise until recently. My first cruise I got it, my second (only a 3 night cruise) I didn't. Definitely will be carrying it over from my next one to future cruises. The Dis truly does rock!

Are the beer mugs different from ship to ship? Our's just says DCL, nothing ship-specific. Planned on bringing it for our next one, but if it will be different, maybe we'll get a new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter