DCL Magen's Bay (St. Thomas) excursion question about toddler

eacdabney

Earning My Ears
When I looked up the details of this excursion on the DCL site it said it was all ages. It listed kids 0-2 were free. So when I went to book it my son (who is 2) was grayed out as an option therefore I was unable to select him. Was that because children 0-2 are free and it doesn't matter if they are selected? Or am I not allowed to bring him? I was able to select myself, my husband, and my 7 years old daughter. Anyone have any experience with booking this excursion with a toddler and the option being grayed out or any excursion (that is all ages) with a toddler?

I just don't want to show up for the excursion with my son and they say sorry he can't go.

Thanks!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter