DCP Application Question

sabodriver17

Earning My Ears
I applied for the DCP for the first time on September 3 for the spring program. I had read and watched videos that said that immediately after they submitted the application, they were told if they got the web-based interview or not. It's now September 30, and have not been informed either way and they only thing it says on the dashboard is "Application Received." Is there something else I need to do?

It would appear as though you are currently in "submission," which is the stage in between submitting your application and being asked to complete a WBI. All you can do at this point is wait it out, sadly. Some people get out of submission (and complete their WBI and subsequent PI and get hired), other people unfortunately do not make it out of submission. Good luck! I know a few people who made it out of submission and were hired last season.

I applied September 5th and I’m still stuck in application received. Being patient while trying to remain positive isn’t so easy, but there’s always next time around as well!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter