DD 16th

Figment56

DIS Veteran-Imagination, Imagination, a dream can
As you can see from my signature, we will be going back in August. My DD will be turning 16 in 10 days. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what we could do that would be really special for her. We have been many times before and can't think of anything to do! LOL :rotfl2: Maybe some of you will have some ideas that we may not have ever done before. We would love to take her on one of the tours but her friend coming with us will only be 15 still, so that is out of the question. Anyone?

I really dont have any answers for you, but i was just saying DH that our DD will be turning 16 the second week of aug. and i was thinking if we should take her somewhere special for her birthday. We go to WDW twice a year or more, we usually go up to Mackinac island every summer(except this year).
i thought wdw for a short trip and like you what do you do special for a 16 .
I know i would go to chef Mickeys, they get their own placemat and cupcake, my DD would love that, LOL.

Make sure to get her a birthday button from one of the parks and have her wear it everyday. My DS had his birthday on our last trip and wore his button and it was a lot of fun having so many people wish him Happy Birthday :cool1: . He also got an extra ride on Star Tours and some free candy at the sweetshop thanks to some extra nice CM's :banana:

It made for a really fun trip.

Happy Birthday to your DD.

Suzy

The new Mickey's Magical Beginnings Tour (I think that's the name) is open to all 10 and up. DGD and I are doing this one on August 24th - her birthday!

BTW - Epcot, AK have different b'day buttons. I know the DTD has one too, but not sure if it is different from MK and MGM. DDwas wearing her MK one while entering Epcot and they gave her one of theirs and made her change it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter