DD hotel-Royal Plaza or Grovenor

Momtoemma

Mouseketeer
Any reviews suggestions as to which of these two DD hotels would be best particualrly for children/any children's clubs activities and pool as well as transportation to parks etc. help as I can get virtually same rate for 6 nights for both

Debbie

Not sure if this is in your budget but if you get a tower view room facing Disney, you have a fantastic view of Downtown Disney! You can even see Epcot and MK, and in the far distance the Tree of Life!!! Our room was nice, nothing spectacular, but we did have lots of room, bathroom was a little small though!!

There is a 24 grocery store-snack area, a "Offical" Disney store in the hotel, 2 bars one is British Themed, a retaurant-which houses the Murderwatch Mysery Dinner Show-very cute, and the Sherlock Holmes Goofey Breakfast!) There is also a travel center to pick up last minute tickets! Oh and a arcade!

As for the pools there are two (heated), tennis courts, shuffleboard and quite a few other activites, there is even a cute lake inbetween the pool of the Grovesnor and the Lake Buena Vista Hotel & Spa.

We really enjoyed our stay here I think the two best things were view.... and how close we were to Downtown Disney... I literally mean it is a hop, skip and a jump to the shops and restaurants!!!!

And I think the last reason is of all of the D. Disney hotels... like the guidebook for couple's say's "it is the only themed resort of the D.Disney hotels!!!" ;)

have stayed at both and by far Grovenor is your best bet service is great and thier breakfest buffet is just the thing to start your day plus you can walk to downtown disney . IF YOU GET A TOWER ROOM THAT FACES DOWNTOWN YOU CAN SEE NIGHTLY FIREWORK FROM DOWNTOWN AND EPCOT!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter