DD Hotel Suggestions?

cheaton

Earning My Ears
OK, I have reservations offsite at Econo Lodge Hawaiian Resort for 29.00 a night. With all the Downtown Disney Resort Discounts I need your best advise on which one with the $35.00 a night rate is the best. Best View and location for the $$$ I'm thinking about canceling my other room and getting one at one of the DD locations. We will be there from Dec 8 to Dec 13th and advise will be helpful!

I don't know which ones you can get for 35.00 a night, but any of them would be better than Econo Lodge. It's nice to be close to DD. I've stayed at the LBV Best Western in DD and thought it was nice and this time (6 more days!) I'm staying at the courtyard. I got it for 25.00 when it first came out. I saved a bundle since I had already paid Disney in full for AKL savannah view. Oh, well, I'll have to see AKL another time! Check with Dreams Unlimited (go to the DIS home page), also check with mousesavers.com. Mary has some good deals over there too for DD . She doesn't recommend the Best Western, but I stayed there last year and found it to be very nice (and we paid 89.00 and thought it was fair). Good Luck!

I'm not sure which ones have the $35 rate, but the Grosvenor is directly across the street from DD, with the shortest walk. The Hilton is right there too, but I doubt you could get that great room rate. We stayed at the Grosvenor on our last trip and loved it. It's nice to be able to stroll over to DD in the evening after a day in the parks. You definitely will not regret changing your reservation to any of the DD properties. It's closer to the magic and much more convenient.

Yes, any of the dd hotels will be nicer than the econolodge. and you'll be close to disney parks and also the crossroads shopping area.

The Courtyard by Marriott in DD is $35 (I think) and that is a nice hotel. I would forget the other & switch to the Marriott. The rooms are clean the lobby is nice (and clean) and it is a short walk to the shops (either in DTD or Crossroads).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter