DDA Weight Loss Progress Thread

I am down 1.2lbs this week. That brings my total lost to 19.6. I am 0.4lbs away from 20lbs. I was so close!:rolleyes1

Well, this week I gained a lb so 20lb mark is still alluding me. :sad2: Not sure why I gained......wasn't expecting that.
Guess I will just keep swimming :fish:

I'm up several lbs. I just can't seem to stay on track and I'm always hungry and tired. Having bloodwork done on Saturday and will see my PCP at the end of the month. I suspect there maybe something going on, possibly a thyroid issue. Maybe my doctor can help me.

I'm up several lbs. I just can't seem to stay on track and I'm always hungry and tired. Having bloodwork done on Saturday and will see my PCP at the end of the month. I suspect there maybe something going on, possibly a thyroid issue. Maybe my doctor can help me.
Hope you can get some answers Deb. Both my grandmothers & my Mom all had/have hypothryoidism but they keep checking my levels & saying I'm ok. :sad2:

OHHHHH i have a little over a year to loose a number of pounds Need alot of pixie dust ... I know I can do this .......

Hmmmmmmmm where is everybody?

I skipped my WW meeting last week.
But this week, I lost 2.4 lbs which brings my total to 22 lbs. I finally broke the 20 lb barrier. :cool1::banana::cool1::banana::cool1::banana:
I am starting to ramp up my exercise because DH & I decided to sign up for the 1/2 marathon in January. He is a runner & did it once before in 2007. This will be a big accomplishment for me though because I am not an exerciser at all. I plan to walk/jog. I am really excited about trying to do this. I don't have to start the actual training until Sept but want to get myself to where I can do 5 miles comfortably by then at the right pace.

Anybody still around?

I went down 0.2 lbs last week & up 0.4lbs this week....so essentially 2 crappy weeks, but I just keep plugging along.

Got a 3.6 mile walk in this morning.

Just keep swimming everybody :fish:

We're on vacation this week. I did well and lost 4 lbs last week. I've been trying to be good this week and have been more active so we'll see how that goes.

Deb

We're on vacation this week. I did well and lost 4 lbs last week. I've been trying to be good this week and have been more active so we'll see how that goes.

Deb

Glad somebody is still around. Good job Deb! I find on most vacations with activity increased I can loose or at least maintain.

I have had a fabulous day in the food and exercise dept. For whatever reason I was able to stick to 3 meals and no snacks today :cool1: I also went out for a 1 1/2 hour walk/run. I feel powerful. Now if I can continue this I would be successful.

I have had a fabulous day in the food and exercise dept. For whatever reason I was able to stick to 3 meals and no snacks today :cool1: I also went out for a 1 1/2 hour walk/run. I feel powerful. Now if I can continue this I would be successful.

Way to go Deb!!!! :banana:

Hi! I was hoping to join wour group but it doesnt look to active. July 27th I decided to start my weightloss journey. Since then I have lost 35pounds.

My Goal: lose 50 lbs

My Plan:
Exercise: a minimum of 30 minutes brisk walking per day
Diet: Intake under 1200 (after taking exercise into count)

Progress:
01/24/13 180lbs
01/29/13 176.6
02/02/13 177.8 :confused3
02/08/13 176
02/18/13 175.6
02/20/13 173
02/26/13 174.2 :sad2:

I have been heavy most of my married life...33 years! And I have now lost 45 pounds and still going strong. I started in April and I have a ways to go still, but I am about to break under the 200 mark and I am so excited I can't stand it. It has been YEARS and years since I have looked like this! I have never been able to lose the weight...I've tried weight watchers, and even Fen-Phen back when. Nothing has worked for me like this!!!

If you want the info...call me! 801-318-4002

Diana

Just found this on the DIS so I decided to join in, I started May 30th on my weight loss journey, I decided no fad diets no diet pills just me counting calories and drinking water, so far I have lost 25lbs my goal is by next summer be down 100lbs and my reward our 10 day Disneyland Vacation!!! I still have a long way to go but I have been using MyFitness Pal and it has helped so much!!, good luck everyone

Howdy y'all!
I'm a lurker that just joined. May I hop on the losing train too? :)

I've lost officially 82 lbs but gained 10 due to holidays & winter blues. Spring is here and I'm back to being motivated for our trip!
I walk 15-20k steps a day, most of the time. Today is one of those days where I'm off my groove. I'm counting calories in My Fitness Pal, doing one round of workouts from Tone It Up, walking on the treadmill and walking with DH outside for 45 minutes or so.

I need to lose 20 lbs by June when we go on our trip. If not, then I want to be pretty darn close to it. :)

Nice to meet y'all. Good luck to everyone! :)

Hi everyone! I joined a little late hope thats ok! We leave for Disney in a few weeks and I have about 15 more pounds I wanna lose. I have been doing good so far from a size 12 in December to a size 6 almost a size 4 as of yesterday. Everyone is doing amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts