DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

They played #10 and Altidore in the first half and Bradley the whole game. Two headers off corners in the first half should have given them a 2-0 lead, but they still would have lost. Announcers said down year for them with injuries. Didn't you tell them you were available?

I told them I was ready and willing but they told me to rest for the MLS playoffs.

You're the boss. Just take the day off.

Actually I did take a couple of hours to watch the first game of the Eastern Canadian Masters Soccer Championship being hosted here this weekend. The team from Ontario had former MLS MVP Dwayne De Rosario playing for them. He's been retired in 2015 but he can still play. He was fun to watch.

Happy Friday guys.
its-friday-we-work-memegernerator-nie-memegenerator-riet-31064323.png

'Morning all...
Will one of y'all make sure I'm payin' attention when 5 o'clock gets here.
I may be in the office, but my mind ain't and I'd hate to miss out on gettin' out of here.

I could rely on the voices, but I know them and they'd just let me suffer for the entertainment value of it.

Afternoon gents and a happy Friday to you all. Looks like a rain soaked weekend around here as temps are gonna drop to maybe real fall weather. That means grilling with a golf umbrella and likely just hanging with DW more on the front porch than the back patio. Have a good weekend guys and Dan can stop buy any time now to call it.

Sorry I missed your birthday Darcy. Happy belated.

Or someone put a football goal on a football pitch.

You know, we got the term "soccer" from the Brits. So go yell at them.

Afternoon gents and a happy Friday to you all. Looks like a rain soaked weekend around here as temps are gonna drop to maybe real fall weather. That means grilling with a golf umbrella and likely just hanging with DW more on the front porch than the back patio. Have a good weekend guys and Dan can stop buy any time now to call it.

Sounds like a nice little weekend. Enjoy

You're right, but also numbers...36" (soon to be 34) waist vs. 46. I was wearing 44 jeans, but they were VERY tight. I'm actually not worried about the scale as I mentioned a couple weeks ago. I realize that 1 lb now is a much bigger percentage of my body weight than it was before I lost the 98 lbs and since I've been working out, I'm building more muscle. The pants keep getting looser, that's what MATTERS!

36 is terrific. I don't think I've seen that since middle school. And, I'll probably never see it again.

I told them I was ready and willing but they told me to rest for the MLS playoffs.

Actually I did take a couple of hours to watch the first game of MLS playoffs.

Good thinking. :lmao:

I could rely on the voices, but I know them and they'd just let me suffer for the entertainment value of it.

Only rely on our voices. We are sure to lead you the right path, if there is rum to the right, otherwise, it will where ever the rum is. Got it? Who's on first?

Or someone put a football goal on a football pitch.

::yes::

Or, you could not grill in the rain and just cook inside where it is not raining. :scared1:

Happy Saturday. Watching Dan's favorite Spurs at Brighton in a monsoon. Wedding this evening with DW with a whole bunch of people I don't know. Maybe there will be good food and alcohol.

Doesn’t have the same flavors. We may have to switch menus though based on forecast and cook inside.

True. Those flavors must be outstanding to be out in the rain cooking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!