DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Jeff, don't forget to get gas for your snowblower, sounds like you may need it.
Definitely needed it. Blizzard all day Saturday, 35cm snowfall. I knew our luck wouldn't last. But it was a pretty good fall so I can't complain too much. Still not fun trying to clean it all up. Went out Saturday night in the midst of it because I didn't want it all left until morning. Then out twice again Sunday morning, between plow runs.

Did you get the blower out?
See above, the blower was definitely out. But I spent the rest of Saturday master baking.
Have you caught that one yet Dan? I had a nice chuckle as I was writing my FB post in the DDC.

All jokes aside, I did enjoy Saturday despite the weather. Made cookies and watched Christmas movies with the family. Thankful the power didn't go out.

Definitely needed it. Blizzard all day Saturday, 35cm snowfall. I knew our luck wouldn't last. But it was a pretty good fall so I can't complain too much. Still not fun trying to clean it all up. Went out Saturday night in the midst of it because I didn't want it all left until morning. Then out twice again Sunday morning, between plow runs.

See above, the blower was definitely out. But I spent the rest of Saturday master baking.
Have you caught that one yet Dan? I had a nice chuckle as I was writing my FB post in the DDC.

All jokes aside, I did enjoy Saturday despite the weather. Made cookies and watched Christmas movies with the family. Thankful the power didn't go out.

Heard on the news you guys were getting a good dump of snow, glad you had gas.

Hope you didn't cramp up from all that baking.

Its all that activity that's made you mis spell words buddy. As I said on FB, glad you could pull it off.
Have you caught that one yet Dan?
I'm always open for an easy pass mate....I must have missed it on my feed

Last edited:

Its all that activity that's made you mis spell words buddy. As I said on FB, glad you could pull it off.

I'm not certain, but I think he may have been making a reference to substituting a letter in the second word of "master baking"

Either that or my sense of humor is more warped than even I realized.

I'm not certain, but I think he may have been making a reference to substituting a letter in the second word of "master baking"
Nah, your fine. Me and Jeff have the subtle humour of a couple of 12 year old virgins. At one of CJ's beaches.

No, it's bordering on the usurious this time of year, about 900GBP for the 4 of us. We get the chunnel for the cars, which is 120GBP total. Its about an hour from me where you get on in Kent, and then about 3 hrs the other side. It also lets us stop off on Xmas Eve french hypermarket for the good cheese for the Xmas celebrations....and maybe a cheeky couple of bottles of Chateauneuf.
While we are in Europe we need to take as much advantage of this as possible.
The cool thing is there's a toll road that basically takes you to the turn off for DLP, and the french don't really use it as they use the smaller roads. So its plain sailing all the way down. Its 20 Euros, but that's more than worth it.

Way too many numbers in that post for me to absorb. I like toll roads to keep away some of the idiots.

Do you have to endure the rotters over the holidays, or is it just you guys?

They live maybe four miles away from us. Wonderfully, we never see them all year but are stuck with them over the holidays. Even worse, it is back to back days. Even worstest, they are coming to my house.

That would be cool. Tell her the Lady Katharine is a morning skier only. The wine comes out at lunch, and she's in the spa. You can't do Europe without at least a couple of days in London....

She has it figured out. You definitely got a good one there.

I'm doing a turkey solo with a stick of butter to keep it from drying out.
Who am i? A master baster. :lmao:

Nah, your fine. Me and Jeff have the subtle humour of a couple of 12 year old virgins. At one of CJ's beaches.

Right there with you. I still laugh at fart jokes. I found Stone Cold Steve Austin on YouTube and showed my girls. We went around all day saying "WHAT" and all the other crazy stuff he said. Hilarious.

Right there with you. I still laugh at fart jokes. I found Stone Cold Steve Austin on YouTube and showed my girls. We went around all day saying "WHAT" and all the other crazy stuff he said. Hilarious.
:rotfl:

I'm doing a turkey solo with a stick of butter to keep it from drying out.
Who am i? A master baster. :lmao:

Well, maybe there's a few of us......

latest

Procrastinating on one of 6 presentations I have to do in a short couple of weeks for the state fruit and vegetable growers meeting so I popped in to see if all was normal. Master baking :rolleyes:. Humor level is right where it has been so at least somethings in life rarely change. Careful you don't drift into territory of the thread that shall not be mentioned.

I had a short trip to the "vacation":headache: home last weekend to talk with a new realtor. Good news is she was definitely more enthusiastic and saw the possibilities that the previous ones have missed. Bad news is the listing price we are looking at is what we bought it for 16 years ago and that would be after a new heat pump, new roof, new carpets, complete kitchen and bath remodel. So it looks like IF it sells I will have a nice capital loss to carry forward on my tax returns for years and nothing saved up from the so-called "best investment you can make".

I am still on the green side of the sod though, and after facing three potentially fatal health issues in 3 years, I am doing better than I deserve. Therefore I will take the opportunity to wish you all an early Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Appreciate who and what in your lives as tomorrow is promised nobody and this journey ends quicker than we anticipate.

I won't mention which assignment, but when I was in the Air Force, a co-worker's last name was Bader. We used to call him master and he had no clue. He wasn't the brightest bulb in the pack.

I won't mention which assignment, but when I was in the Air Force, a co-worker's last name was Bader. We used to call him master and he had no clue. He wasn't the brightest bulb in the pack.

And yet his debating skills were on point!!

Sorry chief. I will re-instate the beatings for morale improvement. And ixnay on the self-beatings.

Morning chaps from a beautiful morning here in London. -2 and the silent majesty of a winter's morn. An an @sshole in his bathrobe emptying his chemical toilet into my sewer. Lady K? Have you check the sh!tters honey?

Packing and catching up on the Bowl games from the weekend are the only things on the agenda today. Have a superlative day chaps.

I am still on the green side of the sod though, and after facing three potentially fatal health issues in 3 years, I am doing better than I deserve. Therefore I will take the opportunity to wish you all an early Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Appreciate who and what in your lives as tomorrow is promised nobody and this journey ends quicker than we anticipate.
That's a great outlook. All the best to you and yours Andy.
And yet his debating skills were on point!!
But only at a specific Catholic ritual.
I like toll roads to keep away some of the idiots.
As much as my entire body is shuddering on complementing the french, they have beautiful driving manners and motorway discipline. When I get back out our side I am venting at our mobs' incapacity to not occupy the outside lane. Its like they're getting bonus points for staying there.

We used to call him master and he had no clue. He wasn't the brightest bulb in the pack.
He wasn't in charge of anything sort of...mass destruction-y, was he?

Happy Tuesday. 10 more hours to work before off 2nd job for the end of the year. Decorating today.

I'm really good at putting worms on hooks at the end of fishing lines.
I'm a ......

Bingo. :teleport:

Procrastinating on one of 6 presentations I have to do in a short couple of weeks for the state fruit and vegetable growers meeting so I popped in to see if all was normal. Master baking :rolleyes:. Humor level is right where it has been so at least somethings in life rarely change. Careful you don't drift into territory of the thread that shall not be mentioned.

I had a short trip to the "vacation":headache: home last weekend to talk with a new realtor. Good news is she was definitely more enthusiastic and saw the possibilities that the previous ones have missed. Bad news is the listing price we are looking at is what we bought it for 16 years ago and that would be after a new heat pump, new roof, new carpets, complete kitchen and bath remodel. So it looks like IF it sells I will have a nice capital loss to carry forward on my tax returns for years and nothing saved up from the so-called "best investment you can make".

Good to hear from you Shawn. Been watching Justified, and can't help think you might be an extra in one of those episodes. Glad to see you are still with us. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

One day, someone might crank him up to speed.

Sorry chief. I will re-instate the beatings for morale improvement. And ixnay on the self-beatings.

Morning chaps from a beautiful morning here in London. -2 and the silent majesty of a winter's morn. An an @sshole in his bathrobe emptying his chemical toilet into my sewer. Lady K? Have you check the sh!tters honey?

Packing and catching up on the Bowl games from the weekend are the only things on the agenda today. Have a superlative day chaps.

I wouldn't be any more surprised tomorrow if I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter