DDP & Epcot Festival of Holidays

mickey765

Mouseketeer
Would you purchase a DDP if you were planning to eat snacks around World Showcase during the Festival of the Holidays? Have you done this before? Was it a good way to spend your money?

Would you purchase a DDP if you were planning to eat snacks around World Showcase during the Festival of the Holidays? Have you done this before? Was it a good way to spend your money?

It all depends on where else you plan to eat. If you just get the QS plan, it might be a little easier to get full value, but then it depends on how many meals you plan to eat with the snacks. For every meal you use snacks for, you need to find a time to use that meal credit elsewhere. If you use QS credits to get festival snacks, you lose the alcoholic beverage, but the snacks are usually expensive enough to still make this a good value.

So, as with any other time you might want to use a dining plan, FIRST plan where you want to eat and then do the math.

It all depends on where else you plan to eat. If you just get the QS plan, it might be a little easier to get full value, but then it depends on how many meals you plan to eat with the snacks. For every meal you use snacks for, you need to find a time to use that meal credit elsewhere. If you use QS credits to get festival snacks, you lose the alcoholic beverage, but the snacks are usually expensive enough to still make this a good value.

So, as with any other time you might want to use a dining plan, FIRST plan where you want to eat and then do the math.
Would you say an individual festival snack is enough for one meal? Or multiple?

Would you say an individual festival snack is enough for one meal? Or multiple?

One snack is not enough for a meal for me or anyone in my family. The snacks are usually truly snacks; two or three bites. It would probably take at least 3 festival snacks for me to see it as a meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter