DDP for the DVC?

Assume DDP is Disney Dining Plan. If so, the answer is no. DVC does not have any kind of Dining Package for members staying on points.

That said, DVC is rumored to be working on one - if so, it would most likely be announced at the annual condo meetings (held in early December) and become effective in 2006. Keep an eye on the Boards!

Best wishes -

It is a bit beyond the rumor stage actually. On the member cruise, Jim Lewis (head of DVC) said that they are working on making the changes to the computer systems to accomodate this so that DDP can be used with DVC.

He said it is not a matter of "if", it is a matter of "when". It will happen, there is just not a solid date yet.

Not if, but when...I'm more interested in "how".

Holding off purchasing AP's in case they'll be tied into MYW tix purchase.

Have been told since July it's coming from WDW, just irritating to not be able to finalize ticket plans for upcoming trips.

Never fun to wait (but certainly not as bad as ROFR).:banana:

DDP for the DVC? Need an answer ASAP.

Not really asap but it rhymed.

Sorry, but being a retired military type, I can't help but mention that to me your ditty didn't rhyme. You see, in the military we pronounce the letters as one word, meaning ASAP would rhyme with "bum rap." :rotfl: Still, glad to see you got your answer. As for the Dining Plan, I must confess that my family can't eat that much food in a week to make it a worthwhile plan for us. Still, if DVC gets a plan, we'll certainly check it out. . . :paw:

Funny we in CT. seem to always say A.S.A.P. but I have heard it as asap also. Ofcouse we call pop soda so............... :confused3

I grew up in the south in a time when the word "coke" meant every imaginable soda (or pop) on the market at the time. Or we'd say, "co-cola" in its stead. Lest you think I'm claiming the military has the right pronunciation, they are also the group who calls a train station a "dee-po" yet insist on calling a central maintenance facility a "deh-po." Both are spelled "depot." Go figure. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter