Deadpool & Wolverine

I was already a fan of the Deadpool films but after seeing that I'm even more excited for this film now and how it's using
the TVA
to bring Wade into the MCU. Also screaming at the
Pyro
cameo and them getting the OG actor back to play him because I wasn't expecting that. Matthew Macfadyen will always be Tom Wambsgans for me though haha

I saw that same trailer myself and I think Deadpool And Wolverine will be a smart hit because it looked awesome from the trailer and I think we will see the beginning of a new trilogy of Deadpool And Wolverine films because just as Batman and Robin are DC's best sidekicks Deadpool and Wolverine are gonna be the Batman and Robin of Marvel and plus i'm very happy that my two crushes are teaming up together in their very own movie

I saw that same trailer myself and I think Deadpool And Wolverine will be a smart hit because it looked awesome from the trailer and I think we will see the beginning of a new trilogy of Deadpool And Wolverine films because just as Batman and Robin are DC's best sidekicks Deadpool and Wolverine are gonna be the Batman and Robin of Marvel and plus i'm very happy that my two crushes are teaming up together in their very own movie

There's no guarantee Hugh will play the Wolverine role after this movie, though.

Looks like a real return to form here, and it’s nice to see making something with good potential again. Their last few years have been very stinky!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter