Dec. 28 Official DIS List for 7day Western

tecdavidt

<font color=00cc00>Ready to leave the frosty Midwe
Masonpips...Debby 38, Chris 38, Mason 7, Lauren 5, stateroom 2022 friends with Savsawmom, surprise cruise

Savsawmom...Theresa 35, Doug 35, Savannah 7, Sawyer 4, stateroom 2024
anniv. Jan. 2 (11 yrs.?)friends with Masonpips, Cruise surprise

Makeupmania...son 8

myfourkitties...Jayson, Robyn, Dec. 29th is her 30th Birthday,cabin 6558, Happy Birthday Robyn!

hborin...daughter 7, son 5

jova...daughters 17 and 12

We love the Mouse...daughter 4, son 10, surprise cruise

General Max...Ruth, Steve, Erin 13, Max 9 traveling with friends who also have a 9 yr. old daughter

LegalBriefs...in Roy O. Disney Suite

jestyx3...Michele 38, Mark 36, daughter Nicole 8 Celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary on Dec. 31st. Happy Anniversary!

tecdavidt...Dave 47, Kathy 47, Stephanie 12, stateroom 8032, surprise cruise

CycleMom...Annabel 38, husband 37, daughter Charlotte 3, from Ontario Canada

Unlv 23...Jason and friend... friends with Legalbriefs will be in Roy O. Disney suite

wimom02...wife, husband, daughter 18 and son 11

HawkinsCrew...Leslie 43, Bill 45, Abigail 8, Will 5 mo., surprise cruise

skipper709...husband, wife, son 21, daughter 19, daughter 16

Well all, it is done. Any changes please email me at kathyt@raccoon.com Only
25 days until we board the ship!!! Happy Holidays to all. Kathy

Welcome CycleMom. It is getting close, a little bump up for our list.
Kathy

Doing the bump up. Ok all, my daughter is starting to get to "nosey". Hm, I hope she doesn't suspect. Only 26 days until we are on the ship. Kathy

Hello all! I did not realize that I never gave our names when I poked my nose into the Dec 28th thread. My name is Michele, husband's name is Mark and out daughters name is Nicole. We chose the Disney Cruise as our first cruise as it is our 10th Anniversary on the 31st of December. Mark and I had always said that for our 10th we would either have a party with everyone who went to our wedding or go on a cruise -- never thinking that we would have children. As time goes, we lost touch with a few of our friends from 10 years ago, others are no longer married and everyone remaining we still get together. As we realize how time is precious, the Disney cruise was the best idea that will create memories for the three of us for here and after.

Bumping up list. Only 15 days until we are on the ship. Kathy

Welcome HawkinsCrew. Another surprise the kids cruise group, this will be so fun. Kathy

Dec. 28th group, we have 5 surprise cruises. Did I miss anybody else that is giving this cruise as a surprise? Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter