Dec 7th Condo Association Meeting

jedz007

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if anyone will be live tweeting the meeting this year? I think someone from DVCNEWS.com did it last year. Wish they would do a live feed for people to watch who can't make it down.

In twenty years of ownership, this will be our first member meeting. Looking forward to it (plus two nice dining reservations). It's nice to only be three and a half hours away now.

In twenty years of ownership, this will be our first member meeting. Looking forward to it (plus two nice dining reservations). It's nice to only be three and a half hours away now.

How was the meeting, was it worth your time?

:earsboy: Bill

How was the meeting, was it worth your time?

:earsboy: Bill
Yes. It was interesting, but pretty much a sales spiel. Sad to report that OKW has transformed from Old Beach Club from the 2010 renovation to Old Contemporary in 2017. Any remnants of Key West appear to be gone from the inside of each villa.

Yes. It was interesting, but pretty much a sales spiel. Sad to report that OKW has transformed from Old Beach Club from the 2010 renovation to Old Contemporary in 2017. Any remnants of Key West appear to be gone from the inside of each villa.

Even though we bought at BLT in part because we LIKE the decor, I am sad to hear this about OKW. I had looked forward to experiencing that some day.

I wish they'd stick with the theming a little more, yes.

But I love the themed bathroom shower tile at Jambo House - made me a little embarrassed at OKW this year with the tacky cheap plastic shower wall...

I think I read somewhere they are extending the 25% off plat plus pass for members..any details?

Extending through Dec 3, 2018. Plat pass deal and the ticket deal. Source is another forum that I cannot link here....I don't think. Will try... https://*******.com/2017-annual-dvc-member-meeting-live/

Extending through Dec 3, 2018. Plat pass deal and the ticket deal. Source is another forum that I cannot link here....I don't think. Will try... https://*******.com/2017-annual-dvc-member-meeting-live/

Link wasn't all that hard to find. That's really good news about extending the ticket offer. We already bought APs, but we are bringing DDs friend next August, and I wasn't really wanting to have to buy the ticket right now - but I was going to to save the money. However, with offer extended, i can wait until 60+ days before the trip! Thanks Disney!

The two ticket deals are on a sheet in the Disney Files envelope that we got in the mail today.

The extra sheet (just fished it out of the recycle bin) says buy by Jan 3, 2018 and begin using by Dec 31, 2018. So you can't save it until 2019 to use unless you start using it Dec 31 at the latest.

The seven days for five says after you use the first day, you have six months to use the rest. So that one is kind of like an non-expiring ticket (but it expires six months after you activate it).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!