Dec 7th Condo Association Meeting

The extra sheet (just fished it out of the recycle bin) says buy by Jan 3, 2018 and begin using by Dec 31, 2018. So you can't save it until 2019 to use unless you start using it Dec 31 at the latest.

The seven days for five says after you use the first day, you have six months to use the rest. So that one is kind of like an non-expiring ticket (but it expires six months after you activate it).

But the offer at the meeting says they are extending the purchasing date to December 3rd, 2018 - NOT the use, which was already Dec 31, 2018. The DVC website still says Jan 3, 2018 also, so even though they said it at the meeting, they haven't extended it in any of the documentation.

But the offer at the meeting says they are extending the purchasing date to December 3rd, 2018 - NOT the use, which was already Dec 31, 2018. The DVC website still says Jan 3, 2018 also, so even though they said it at the meeting, they haven't extended it in any of the documentation.
Was that on a slide? Or was it something they said? I don't remember. If it was just a "mis-statement", whatever they have in writing is fact.

Just purchased our discounted DVC AP's today (we have a trip in Jan.) and the expiration says 12/31/2030 .

Here is a clip from "My reservations, Tickets and Passes"
Tickets and Passes
Disney Platinum Plus Pass
Expires: Tuesday, December 31, 2030

Was that on a slide? Or was it something they said? I don't remember. If it was just a "mis-statement", whatever they have in writing is fact.
I heard Ken say it, but it wasn't on a slide. I wondered if he misspoke, but he clearly said December 2018.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!