Dec 8th 2018 cruise Fantsay

I have never done the fish extenders either, but will be doing them on this cruise. There are tons ideas on pinterest. I think we would coordinate on here in a thread to plan how many will be participating. This will be my 5th cruise and am finally getting the hang of this!!!

Hi, this will be our 2nd Disney cruise but we didn’t do FE on our first one(last year). I’m thinking my boys would love it, so maybe we should do it this time.

In our whole group we will have 2 almost 4 year old girls and a almost 2 yr old boy. ( we are taking the cruise since my mom is turning 60 so she wanted to take the family on a trip)

12/8/2018 will be our second Disney Cruise!!! (Can't wait!), I didn't even knew about the FE until a few weeks a go!... We want to join a group!... How we do??
(We have a 8yo boy and 5yo girl)

I guess we start we FE here, i started this forum since there wasn't one for our cruise date. But i have no idea how to set it up

Just booked my dad and I on this cruise. First cruise ever for either of us. I'm excited!

Ok so my wife is interested in participating in the fish extenders on this cruise. How can she join a group? We appreciate any help.

We all want to, but haven't get of how to do it!
Ok so my wife is interested in participating in the fish extenders on this cruise. How can she join a group? We appreciate any help.
We haven't officially started our fish extender group yet, we are still working on it or more likely trying to figure how to do it!. But We are all on the same boat (literally :blush:) so stay tune!... :goodvibes

Is there a FB page for the FE group we are booking this today whoot!!!

Just booked this cruise! I was on the Dec 15-22 cruise, but had to go back a week.
We are seasoned DCL people! Can't wait to sail again! Myself and my daughter (will be 22) will be on this one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts