December 19th 2021 - Fantasy 7-Night Very Merrytime Western Caribbean

kathi

DIS Veteran
Starting a thread for the 2021 Christmas Cruise on the Fantasy. I'm sure we could all use some cheer and planning this cruise together should bring us all some joy!

Tell us about yourself, your sailing party, what you look forward to on the cruise!

Welcome Aboard
Kathi

Kathi & Disney Dad Bama,

Greetings. My family and I are excited to be going on this cruise. We did a Disney Christmas Cruise 2 years prior and we are excited to by going back.

We are going. Late in planning though- not much available for shore excursions. Traveling will be hubby and I with our 12 year old twin daughters and 9 year old daughter

We are going. Late in planning though- not much available for shore excursions. Traveling will be hubby and I with our 12 year old twin daughters and 9 year old daughter
Vanvmom,
We are excited to be going again. To be honest, the only shore excursion I'm excited about is Castaway Cay. I'm more than happy to stay on board during the other stops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!