December 2020 Cruise Cancelled

MouseOfCards

Finally jumped in . . .
We just received word that our end of December cruise has just been canceled. Surprised that they provided such early notice.

We just received word that our end of December cruise has just been canceled. Surprised that they provided such early notice.

YES seems early so since I'm out of loop right now I'll ask if there was any mention of the 125% being applicable to rebook? We have a Jan.

Did they cancel all cruises for December? I've already L&S my cruise, but am curious if it was all or only some ships/itineraries.

YES seems early so since I'm out of loop right now I'll ask if there was any mention of the 125% being applicable to rebook? We have a Jan.
Yes, we were offered either 100% refund or 125% future cruise credit.

Did they cancel all cruises for December? I've already L&S my cruise, but am curious if it was all or only some ships/itineraries.
Just looked and there are other cruises still available for December (ours is no longer showing up on the RC website).

What cruise are you on? Thought they only cancelled up to Nov 30th.
We had Dec booked but lifted and shifted a few months ago as we weren't comfortable with the current situation.

Last I heard, there's a few sailings scheduled on RCI out of Singapore in December. Singapore residents ONLY and they wont be porting anywhere. Sail only.

What cruise are you on? Thought they only cancelled up to Nov 30th.
We had Dec booked but lifted and shifted a few months ago as we weren't comfortable with the current situation.
Ours was sailing out of Singapore.

Last edited:
Last I heard, there's a few sailings scheduled on RCI out of Singapore in December. Singapore residents ONLY and they wont be porting anywhere. Sail only.
Looks like they cancelled our sailing for these. Do you know if these non-stop cruises show up on the RCL website (took a quick look and didn't see them)?

Yes, we were offered either 100% refund or 125% future cruise credit.

OUTSTANDING, thank you.
Just an FYI follow-up: When this was first announced, our TA said that the 125% future cruise credit would be applied to our next cruise (but could not be used for excursions), and any remaining credit could be used up to 12 months after that cruise. However, our TA just informed us that RCL has changed that policy and any remaining credit would have to be used within 6 months after that cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!