December 2021

wide awake

<font color=darkgreen>Nuts are good<br><font color
I made reservations last week for Wilderness Lodge, 12/12-12/19. Hoping this trip happens with no restrictions, i.e. no masks, no sterile rooms, no closed restaurants, etc... and that the dining plan is available. Actually, we will cancel if restrictions in place or the DDP isn't offered. Knowing our past eating patterns we are way ahead w/ the plan...even if we have to pay for it :)
Looking forward to seeing the Christmas decorations as we've always gone in September, and trying some new things such as Space 220 and Homecomin'.
Who is with me?

We are booked 11/19/21 - 12/2/21 at the Contemporary. We've never been to Disney at Christmas time, so we're also excited to see the decorations. Also hoping for no masks and the dining plan to return! Hopefully be the end of the year things will be back to normal and we can both enjoy our trips!

We booked POP from 12/23 - 1/1. We've always booked during the holiday season, and we can't imagine even visiting any other time! We're also hoping for fireworks, shows, and no masks, but we'll see what happens!

Hi! I'm also looking forward to Space 220 and taking my daughter back now that we don't have to worry so much about naps, etc.! Do you know when the opening for Space 220 is?

I do not know when Space 220 will open, but hoping that it is well before December so they work out the kinks :)

We are booked 12/21 - 1/2...same as all of you...planning for the worst and hoping for the best!

HI Everyone! This is not specific to December but......I read on another site that Coronado Springs has a sangria making/tasting class. $45 per person and I know it is less for under 21. I thought it would be fun and I was able to book it for January 1st....so I'm guessing December 2021 is also open. I emailed (see below) and they wrote back asking me for some specifics, then I answered and received another email with instructions and my confirmation. I did not have to pay up front. Cancellation is 48 hours (better check that on your confirmation - I'm doing it from my head!) Thought I would share....
wdw.sangria.university@disney.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter