December 30th New Years on the Fantasy

PenskeSth1

<font color=red>Davey is my little Pirate!
Anyone else cruising on the Fantasy for New Years, December 30th?

We will be sailing on this cruise. My husband, daughter (12) & daughter (4). We're so excited!

We will also be on this cruise. Traveling with my hubby, daughter, granddaughter, son, daughter. In law and her mom and brother. This is our 11th cruise first on Disney.

Is this where I find out about an FE group for this cruise? Looking forward to it?

Sailing on this cruise as well. It'll be me (26), my brother (22), and my parents. This will be our 6th Disney Cruise and our 3rd NYE Cruise on the Fantasy--we just can't get enough!

We are just about to book this cruise! Needed for find a date that my DDs would be able to go with college break. Surprised there isn't as much chat on this sailing yet. Hopefully it picks up as we get closer.

Anyone else cruising on the Fantasy for New Years, December 30th?
My boyfriend and I will be going! It's our first Disney cruise! He's been on several other cruises and I've only been on one small cruise before this and didn't have a great time. My boyfriend said this is a "real cruise" and that I'm going to love it so I'm pretty excited! :)

We'll be on this cruise. Since we moved to Canada we noticed that EVERYONE leaves for vacation the week after xmas, so we booked this cruise last Jan 2 after listening to our 5yo ask for the umpteenth time who was around to play with. :)

We are thinking about this one (better late than never!) It would be our 2nd cruise and first Disney cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!