December 30th New Years on the Fantasy

Family of 5 on this cruise for our first cruise EVER! Longtime DIS stalker and really want to participate in FE!!

We are on the December 30th Fantasy trip. We would love to connect with other couples, families. It will be my husband, our best friends and myself for this trip. We are going to Old Key West post-cruise for a few days.

Family of 5 on this cruise for our first cruise EVER! Longtime DIS stalker and really want to participate in FE!!
There’s a pretty active group on the Facebook page for this sailing. You should definitely connect there, too. Seems to be a little more active than this thread.

There’s a pretty active group on the Facebook page for this sailing. You should definitely connect there, too. Seems to be a little more active than this thread.

We are on the December 30th Fantasy trip. We would love to connect with other couples, families. It will be my husband, our best friends and myself for this trip. We are going to Old Key West post-cruise for a few days.

And there is an FE getting coordinated there, as well.

Anyone else cruising on the Fantasy for New Years, December 30th?
The Egan Famiy will be there!! WOOOOT! So excited! It's our FIRST Disney Cruise! It will be me, my husband, and 4 of our 5 boys! Ages 22, 16, 14, and 11! I would love to know more information about the FE group! If anyone has the facebook group link for that could you please message me?

Hi there!
We just booked this cruise! So excited!!!
Can we get in on the FE group, please?
The FE is being coordinated on the Facebook page for this cruise. It’s cslled December 30th fantasy cruise (or something like that). I’d go join that page, as most activity is happening there.

Hey folks. Just wanted to get the word out about signing up for the Fish Extenders gift exchange on the Disney Fantasy December 30th 2017 cruise. I'm pretty sure there's still room. It's a fun thing where groups exchange little gifts with one another by hanging pockets from the fish next to their cabin door. You bring little gifts for others, distribute them to the other families, and they do the same. At the end you shold have a nice assortments of little gifts.

If you're interested, head to facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/595214823982818/

or search for "Disney Fantasy December 30th 2017" on facebook.

The organizer is Karen Taylor Wendell

Hello cruisers,
I am trying to add on to the fantasy cruise on December 30. If it's not too late we would like to add on to the fish extender?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter