December 6th, 2017 - 4-Night Bahamian from Miami

Hello, My name is Ashlee and I am going on this cruise and CAN NOT WAIT! I will be cruising with my boyfriend of 6 years and his three girls. Their ages are 15, 13, and 10. We are really excided to meet other families and have already purchased our Fish Extender for our stateroom. This is my boyfriends 2nd cruise, my 3rd cruise, and the girls' 1st cruise. It is all our 1st Disney Cruise though. Feel free to reach out and lets meet to exchange fish extender gifts!! :)

Welcome to the cruise!! So glad that you've joined us.

If anyone is interested in getting disboards FE going, just send me a PM and I'll get it started. I think there's at least 3 families that want to join so far.

Hello, I'm Heather going on my first cruise with my BF. We are interested in the FE, please let me know what I have to do to be a part of it :-)

Hello, I'm Heather going on my first cruise with my BF. We are interested in the FE, please let me know what I have to do to be a part of it :-)
:welcome: to the cruise and welcome to disboards! I'm going to send out a PM to folks who expressed interested in doing a FE to see if they're still interested. Once I get one started, all you have to do is send me a PM (once you have 10 posts) with the following info: stateroom number, names, any allergies, and favorite characters.

I've now opened a FE list for this cruise. If you wish to join the list, please send me a PM!

We're off to visit the Mouse, so if I don't get back to you right away or this week...don't fret!

Hello Fellow Disney Cruisers...

Just signed up for our 10th Disney Cruise... So excited!!!
hamm1207 Thank you very much for coordinating the FE gift exchange for this cruise

I have coordinated this in the past and appreciate your consideration to setting this up for everyone to enjoy.

hamm1207... please advise if you received my PM with my details to participate in the FE. THANKS!!!

Hello Fellow Disney Cruisers...

Just signed up for our 10th Disney Cruise... So excited!!!
hamm1207 Thank you very much for coordinating the FE gift exchange for this cruise

I have coordinated this in the past and appreciate your consideration to setting this up for everyone to enjoy.

hamm1207... please advise if you received my PM with my details to participate in the FE. THANKS!!!

Welcome to the cruise! I received your PM and I'll reply momentarily. The FE list for this cruise is small...so far there are only 4 families. I had a few more than that say they were interested, but they never got back to me with their info to actually join the list.

The FE list is now closed. Anyone wishing to join, will be added to the Pixie Dust list at the bottom of the FE list. These folks can join with the knowledge and understanding that they may not receive gifts from everyone, as people purchased/made gifts based on the closing date's numbers. If anyone needs the link to the FE, please let me know.

If anyone is interested in getting disboards FE going, just send me a PM and I'll get it started. I think there's at least 3 families that want to join so far.
I am interested I wasn't aware of a close date for the fe. Please add me if still available as requested previously. Thank You!

I am interested I wasn't aware of a close date for the fe. Please add me if still available as requested previously. Thank You!

I can go ahead and add you. Seeing as you posted the message close enough to yesterday, I'll add you to the actual list (it's super small). Just let me know the following info: stateroom number, adult(s) names, children's names/ages/genders, and any allergies.

I found your previous post, so I have your name and ages of the girls.

Stateroom 8036
Adults-
Ashlee Davidson & Frank Dudley
Kids-
Lexi Dudley, Female, 10
Julia Dudley, Female, 13
Brianna Dudley Female 15

No allergies

The FE list is now closed. Anyone wishing to join, will be added to the Pixie Dust list at the bottom of the FE list. These folks can join with the knowledge and understanding that they may not receive gifts from everyone, as people purchased/made gifts based on the closing date's numbers. If anyone needs the link to the FE, please let me know.

Hi can I get the link to the FE?

Who's joining us on this cruise?! We haven't actually booked it yet--we'll be booking it while onboard the Wonder at the end of the month. We'll be B2Bing with the San Juan to Miami before this one, and it'll be number 16 for me and 17 for my husband. Can't wait to start planning and packing!

I'll keep this post updated as we go!

Cruise Schedule
Dec 6: Miami
Dec 7: Key West, FL 7:30am-4:00pm
Dec 8: Nassau, Bahamas 9:30am-5:15pm
Dec 9: Castaway Cay 8:30am-4:45pm
Dec 10: Miami 7:30am

View attachment 205140

Disboards only FE list
**The FE list is now closed. Anyone wishing to join now will be added to the Pixie Dust list (see below).

*If you're interested in joining the FE just send me a PM. Please include the following info: stateroom number, names of travelers, ages and genders of the kiddos, any allergies, and any favorite characters. This is a disboards only list; as the site that shall not be named also has lists going. I'll officially close the list November 6h, but I'll continue to add people until about a week before the cruise. The late comers will have a label of "Pixie Dust", as they may not receive gifts from everyone.

Roll Call
hamm1207/N365PA: Sarah/Clint/DD (2 at time of cruise) B2B with San Juan-Miami Room 5132
dennisbryce: DW/DH Bob/DD Kaprisha (9)/mom/dad
donald & daisy duck: DW/DH
Emily Rollason: Emily, James (DH), and Priya (4)
tigger2on: Suzanne, BF, and DD (12)
juliemag
Karin J. Riiska: Karin, DS
Coltfamily5
carneym
SatchmoSarah
daco123
itsashleedee
steather
Thecastro

Hello we booked our first cruise a couple of weeks ago and will be on the Dec 6th Bahamian Cruise. How can we participate on the Fish extenders?

Hello we booked our first cruise a couple of weeks ago and will be on the Dec 6th Bahamian Cruise. How can we participate on the Fish extenders?

:welcome:to the cruise and welcome to disboards! I can add you to the Pixie Dust FE list. This simply means that you're on the FE list, but you may not receive gifts from everyone as most people purchased/made gifts based on the closing date's numbers (official closing date was 11/6). Just let me know the following info: stateroom number, names of adults, names/genders/ages of kids, any allergies, and any favorite characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter